It's that time of year again when I'm searching for a new planner. The past few years I've been going to target and purchasing them for a nominal $7.99. Last year after I bought one at target I then found one at papersource. I loved it but did I really need two planners. I vowed to go to papersource the following year. So a few weeks ago I went on-line AND visted the store. To my great disappointment I couldn't find the same planner. I knew they wouldn't have the exact same one but I was hoping they'd at least have the same layout. I then set off on a quest to find a new planner.
Here are the ones I researched...starting with the one I finally purchased. I ended up spending a lot more than I had planned but I am hopeful this will be the planner of all planners...
The Simplified Planner... Mine should arrive tomorrow!!! I CAN'T WAIT! I like the idea of a daily planner with room for a To-Do list. currently I cram all my To-Dos in the small space of my weekly planner or I have about 10 post-it notes flying about.

2015-16 Emily Ley Mini Dot Weekly Simplified Planner">
Kate Spade....While I like the look of this planner I didn't like the paper nor the size of the planner. It seemed bulky to me ....altbough it is a looker!

2016 kate spade new york large 17-month agenda - black stripe">
Lilly Pulitzer...This was second on my list but mostly for her amazing prints and colors. How can you not be happy jotting notes in this everyday!

2015 - 2016 Lilly Pulitzer Tusk in Sun Large Agenda">
You can get any of these and much much more at Shop Swoozie's I just found this website and LOVE IT. So much in fact that I signed up to be an affiliate through SHAREASALE. Join shareasale.com, Earn Cash! "
No comments:
Post a Comment