Sunday, April 29, 2012

A new look!

AuroraWell as you can see I changed the color theme of the blog.   How did it happen.  Well I started to think what theme do I want for my daughter's second birthday (yes I know it is 7 months away but I'm a bit of a freak)?  The answer is two part:  for one I want to use the Disney princess Aurora because it is her favorite and second, I like pink.  As I started to research I decided I REALLY like pink and thought I'd give the blog a face lift.  What do you think?  If you like pink check me out and follow me on pintrest http://pinterest.com/roseanndowning/aurora-2nd-birthday-party-planner/

...here is what I want to wear that day!

Mommy's Aurora Outfit

.....here are some ideas for decorations

Super cute cupcake toppers... for other ideas check out my pintrest board link listed above.  More planning ideas to come as we get closer to the date.   There is time I know!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment